Thursday, December 31, 2009

John's 30th!!

We celebrated John's 30th birthday this year! Wow, he's getting old........at least until August when I turn 30! John and I celebrated alone last week by going to The Melting Pot and to a movie. My sweet niece came to babysit. The following day, John and I went to get a massage and then to breakfast. That was John's first massage and he isn't sure what he thinks about them yet. Then, on his actual birthday this past Sunday, we went to a restaraunt called Fox and the Hound and met up with about 30 of John's closest friends. Yah, that's ridiculous, right!?!? He always was a social butterfly! Anyway, it was a blast. Here are some pics from that crazy night.


I ordered John a "beer tower" which basically was several beers in one large glass. All I was trying to do was order him a pitcher of beer to share with his friends and this is what they brought.

John, Ryan, Christopher, and Joe

Our good friends Ryan, Brittani, Jen, and Ken decided to decorate the car for John's 30th. It was my car though!!!! Thanks guys!


John in his 30th B-day crime scene tape!



Me and my 30 year old hubby!





No comments:

Post a Comment