Christmas is coming in a few weeks and it will be Brian's first. We are excited for it although Brian has no clue what is going on. He does stare at our Christmas tree every now and then and has really been trying to get the ornaments and lights. He has gone to see Santa twice now. The first time was at my work Christmas party and the second time we took him to Bass Pro Shop. John was more excited about that than anyone. Aunt Mag took some great Christmas pics of him also. Merry Christmas everyone!!
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He is so adorable! Hope you guys have a great Christmas. Korbin keeps pulling all the ornaments and lights off the tree! :)
ReplyDeleteAhhhh, what a joy little Will is to us all. I love him, I love him, I love him. He's my "ice" buddy.
ReplyDeleteLove Grandma Debbie